April 2, 2013

AY 2013

Hi guyz, sorry for not updating (just blame my laziness and perhaps instagram) as much but i promise ill fill this space up with memories! Here goes....

For the year 2013, i went for a dialogue session with tp (thats what they call it but it simply means an interview) for Leisure and Resort Management (LRM) again but it failed so im retaking Os now, with only 3 subjects though. Yes i know im 19 this year and im starting from scratch, but at least now i know where i wanna go from here and not like 3 years back, when i was studying blankly.

Im enrolled in this private school Nicole recommended and its quite good, my chem didnt improve much but i understand more than when i first took it. Our English teacher cum Geog teacher is good at teaching and i dont feel scared to ask him anything. Rlly a gr8 mentor. SS teacher knows her stuff, just that she gives alot of notes and when i say alot i rlly mean A HELL LOT. Time to get a file for SS. Physics teacher is very patient and kind, easy to approach also (can speak Mandarin to her haha)

Nothing seems wrong with this private school right? The costs are close to rivalry school fees' and the teachers are nice. Located at farrer park (purple line) I can just take a bus to sengkang/punggol/kovan/hougang/serangoon from Pasir ris thus its convenient... But only one thing. The classmates. Everyone is fine, rlly friendly. A bit judgemental but sociable. Only a few nuts. Can't stand them and wanna rip their brains so badly but no names mentioned or I'm gna get sued (this person likes to sue ppl you see)

Ok enough about my education. Weisheng and I are still going on pretty good hehe going 1yr 4 months soon! Hehehe that's rllllllly long. I love him so much #nobonobo (our language) ♡♥

Having cold wars with a friend that used to be so close isn't fun. It's pissing me off. All the fake smiles just turns me off. I don't even know how we managed to quarrel so many times and always, I'll be the first to reconcile. Even this time I made the first move. But we're not as close anymore, unsure whether it's good or bad. Ning says my soft heart is good and bad I'm so sad I am not firm sigh. Anyway I don't know who you are referring to as "ungrateful" but you're acting just like the classmate I mentioned. Zz

Will do another post for Ning's bday party or else this will be too lengthy! Pictures nowww












No comments:

Post a Comment