April 4, 2013

27th March

Hi guys here's a kinda late post for Celestine's birthday party @ mbs hehe. Ok actually 8 days lag only not bad alrdy okie!

So I had school on Wednesday until 5:15 pm and despite having no school on Tuesday Jane and I didn't manage to print her photos until Wednesday afternoon hahahaha. Which also means we only started on her card AFTER my class omg. So guess what time we reached mbs? 9+ omg! Sorry Ning hahahaha.

We ate pizzas and play games tgr with ppl who were there (let me name out: Kelly, Yonghao, Daphne, Glen, Yupin, Liyeng, Shamie, Shamie's bf, Ivan, Carolyn, Yenping, Huibing, Sheryl and I) like Polar Bear, Running Man(!) and a no title game hahahaha. Ok the running man is damn fun!!!

Ok here are the pix and on a side note, the cupcakes were made by Carolyn and its sweet!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment