August 13, 2012

F

Food, friends and family. Greatest gift. Keke met Jillian on saturday at tmart and Weisheng was there :-) she brought jasper too! And the guys very quickly made friends which was good Jillian and I could talk a lot keke.

Played mahjong at bby's house for awhile before his friends came over and watch Olympics haha. Then the couple went home and the rest of us went to get some macs for fats. Die it's so fattening!!!!!!!

Had zichar with my family yesterday but sadly there aren't any crabs sigh. Oh well!!

Woke up at 1020 to prepare for briefing at John little (12pm) and robinsons (2pm) today. End up the first briefing ended at 12:15pm AND I'VE NOTHING TO DO. walked my ultimate slowest to raffles city but I still reached one he early. Luckily I saw my prev colleague who happens to work in the coming robinsons also. Heh.

Some pix to sum up my weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment