April 6, 2013

Walking on a 19th

Hey guys! I'm back again hehe.Told ya I'm updating this space more often now. Anyway its my birthday today hehehe so happy I got to spend today with the ppl I love, ytd (Friday) with my current classmates and tmr (Sunday) with my family! I dont care if its belated or advanced, at least I know there are ppl who are making the effort to wish me and celebrate with me my birthday :-)

So practically my day went like this: just on 05/04/13 11:55pm I felt really down, I dont know why either. I guess its probably because after I return from work Jermaine has already fallen asleep and no one else was home.... so you can call it feeling lonely?? Weisheng was texting me the whole time and I was literally having moodswings I'm so sorry :'( And when the clock struck 12, Shihui wished me a happy birthday and followed by my boy. Then the girlz called me in for a phone conference (which I didnt know) and I cried over the phone expressing my unexplainable sadness to Celestine and suddenly both of them just shout "Happy Birthday Joy!!!" and I really just cried even more but this time due to happiness hehe. Nice ^_^

Woke up and prepared to meet my baby at 1pm and he kept complaining that my time judgement is very very lousy just because I was late for 10 mins. >:( It rained really heavily when I reached Novena and it continued as we arrived at Somerset. Have no choice but to look for a shop that sell umbrellas, while taking our time to walk around as well. Cotton on > Forever 21 > Uniqlo > Mango > Bata > Nichi (?) > Starbucks (ok this obv doesnt sell umbrellas) > some mama shop at B3 which I finally found umbrellas that are foldable!! They're quite cheap, going at $6 and available with a few colours like purple (!) and obv I got the purple one. ;)

Sakae buffet at Scape with the boy and C+J and met Liyeng there! She was busy with the flea, helping out her friend or smthg. No wait, she have some of her clothes on sale as well! The way she promotes the clothes are really funny, talking to her customers like they're long lost friends like that hahaha.

Not much of pictures today because when we reached Sakae we were all famished and started eating w/o taking pix haha. A couple shot with Jane's DSLR so waiting for her to send me! Ning was late and Jane went to fetch her because it was raining and there was only one umbrella so Weisheng and I were full when they got back. But I still had space in my tummy, lousy boy who can never go for buffets!!


yeah this the only pic I took today besides Jane's pix. So wait up!

No comments:

Post a Comment