August 10, 2012

Days of expo and life after

Hello people I've returned! Expo had ended a week ago and I finally have the feel to blog again. Because I've pictures now hehe. Was supposed to meet my express cliques on Tuesday for Garden by the Bay but I gave it a miss. Hope they had fun!

Olympics started some where during my expo but idk exactly when. Initially I was so unmotivated to turn on the television to watch ANY SPORT but just one day I was bored so I actually caught beach volleyball and my passion came back a little!!! Hehehe I swore my passion had faded off during the 1.5 years of not touching that ball (that's why the weight gained).

I like watching Usain Bolt running and am so happy that he won both 100m and 200m gold! Love diving, synchronised swimming(!), volleyball, table tennis, gymnastic (which I didn't manage to catch it) and this super long set of tennis of -I forgot who vs who- but it's the last set and they fought till damn exhausting! I SWEAR BECAUSE OF THIS SET THE NEXT LIVE BROADCAST (badminton) WAS DELAYED LIKE FUCK HAHA.

Went down to BGC and raffles city to sign on for robinsons job and then they told me to work for john little which I am gladly willing to since they have the lucky draw of $50 voucher keke. And also I don't have to go down training for robinsons ^_^

Went sakae sushi with my girls on Wednesday and CELESTINE BROKE HER CHOPSTICKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAA. sakae's fried maki is damn big and filling so don't have too much of that or your stomach won't have the space. Btw, just try not to go Suntec's outlet bc their service sucks (they only have two waitresses and one of their face looks like she is having a hard time shitting), and the food don't taste fresh anymore. Like its not cold but room temp.

Celebrated (?) national day with baby at 85 and yum yum ate bahchormee and ngohhiang yay!


Here's a note to you (N)
Idk what you mean by me forgetting you since now everytime I ask you out there'll be an additional person. You always scold me for bringing WS along when we are out and now that I've stopped it became your turn. Btw it's not me who think like that. You know that I'm working that when I squeeze my time out for you (just for you) you have to bring another person along so I feel it's not impt to squeeze time again. Perhaps you sent me that msg because of my tweets to E and YL but rmbr the last time we mentioned E you said you had a slight misunderstanding with her (smthg abt MBS) so idk if you guys had made up so I didn't deliberately add you inside the tweets. Hope you understand!

Another note to you (J)
I know all along you're open to stuff like cigarettes and all but I never thought you will start. I'm disappointed honestly everyone around you are. I just hope you won't get addicted. Don't so stressed okay!!















No comments:

Post a Comment